Wednesday, December 25, 2019

You have an inner ear.

 Tube of Light decree:          
       
   O my constant, loving I AM Presence, Thou light of God above me whose radiance forms a circle of fire before me to light my way:  I AM faithfully calling to thee to place a great pillar of light from my own Mighty I AM God Presence all around me right now today!  Keep it intact through every passing moment, manifesting as a shimmering shower of God’s beautiful light through which nothing human can ever pass.  Into this beautiful electric circle of divinely charged energy direct a swift upsurge of the violet fire of Freedom’s forgiving, transmuting flame!
   Cause the ever expanding energy of this flame projected downward into the forcefield of my human energies to completely change every negative condition into the positive polarity of my own great God-Self!   Let the magic of its mercy so purify my world with light that all whom I contact shall always be blessed with the fragrance of violets from God’s own heart in memory of the blessed dawning day when all discord--cause, effect, record and memory--is forever changed into the victory of light and the peace of the ascended Jesus Christ.
   I AM now constantly accepting the full power and manifestation of this fiat of light and calling it into instantaneous action by my own God-given freewill and the power to accelerate without limit this sacred release of assistance from God’s own heart until all men are ascended and God-free in the light that never, never, never fails!
…………………….............................……
  Renew it each day, renew it several times a day, and your tube of light may be the wall of fire for the protection of your city, your home, your nation, your hemisphere, your planetary body….
  “Sanat Kumara, take command of the youth of the world!  Take command of drug, rock music, alcohol, nicotine and sugar addictions.  Sanat Kumara, bind the entire sinister force of the attack on the youth of the world!”
   But give this word in the name of Brahman, in the name I AM THAT I AM–but give this word, beloved, and I will give the word and legions of angels, millions of angels will go forth in your command.  Simply be specific.
   Call then for the putting down of all treachery and intrigue in the field of health, of medicine, of alternative [healing methods], of chiropractic and in the denying of the people the cures that are already in existence that ought to be openly dispensed.  Call then for the judgment of the heinous crimes of the pharmaceutical companies who sell their wares at prices far beyond what they should be and, in any case, do not [even provide] the natural cures dispensed by the Archangel Raphael, which many of you know about.  Blessed ones, this is a tentacle [of a giant octopus] closing in on America with an iron grip.
   [But now I empower you to do something about it in record time.]  Simply say “Sanat Kumara, go after the entire matter of health care for the people of this nation and every nation and bind all forces opposing their perfect health, including .................”Then name [those forces and conditions blocking the health of nations, and name the individuals,] the departments of the government, the associations, [the corporations].  Name them, beloved, and call for the [Lord’s] judgment of individuals who would block the flow of Light [to the people] in the [application] of certain herbs and cures and remedies that ought to be made available to them….
   Blessed ones, heretofore you have thought that you must pray for hours to get the action. [And it was so. But now with this unprecedented dispensation of the Holy Kumaras, which I make known to you this day, you have only to empower me by your command to me to enter your world so that I may send my legions to execute your command…. 
 The computer of the Mind of God then works through the minds of the angels who receive the call from you.  And your call is adjusted [according to the divine plan for planet Earth and her evolutions], then it is formulated [to correct the human condition as much as the great Law will allow.  When it is complete the angels] move on [to obey your command according to the mediatorship of the Cosmic Christ.  This entire process may take only seconds as you reckon time]….
  Understand then that to keep that mind focused, to keep that mind intent you have many faculties.  You have an inner ear.  [You have] one ear that you use to listen to God and the holy angels speaking to you and [you have] another ear that you incline to the world. Yes, beloved, you have a mind that can know God and be stayed on God while you take care of all these other [worldly] things.  I can assure you, you do not need to be an adept to be able to [be focused, to concentrate, to keep your mind stayed on God].  Do not postpone your oneness with the Mind of God and never, ever, ever again deny the power of the single fiat!…
  I plant my rod in the earth.  Know this, beloved, for there is a consecration of this city at inner levels.  For I have spoken in the name of God and in the I AM THAT I AM, I AM come.  I AM come a wall of fire in the earth and that wall of fire shall increase.  And there shall be protection unto the sons of light, the Christed ones, and all shall have the opportunity to choose this day whether they shall serve the Lord or whether they shall serve the lesser self.            
  Therefore I say, I AM the Lord Sanat Kumara, and the glory in the midst of your heart and your being and of the very citadel of your life is my flame.  I the Lord am the glory in the midst.  I AM your Ancient of Days, I AM your Guru.  And this scepter is planted in the earth.     
                      -Sanat Kumara with the Seven Holy Kumaras:   10-11-1992 at Atlanta via Messenger of the Great White Brotherhood Elizabeth Clare Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment