Thursday, March 11, 2021

And the enemy is within--not without.

1)  “Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell nor suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.”  With these words from the Psalmist, I cast out all fear of death as an unnatural process and I demonstrated for all time to all men that the way of the resurrection is the way of God living in man.  Truly he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live; for the way I know, and it is the way of abundant life….

 It is when men, full of fear and doubt and human criticism, slink back into the fading image of their own egos and in full retreat abandon the very plans that would give them immortal life that one could say, “Heaven weeps.”  For it is not the will of God that any should perish.  As has been said of old, “My soul hath no pleasure in the death of the wicked.”  

                              -Jesus the Christ:  Pearls of Wisdom 11:12

……………………………………………………………………….......................…

2)   The sheath of fire descends into your midst and around each one of you!  For I desire to seal you in fearlessness flame and in the emerald ray of truth that envelops this whitefire that originates in the very heart of God’s love for His creation…. Fearlessness!  What freedom!  What joy to be fearless in the face of one’s own human consciousness!   For that is the enemy.  And the enemy is within--not without.  For you can slay any foe, down any dragon, if you have first conquered the dragon of self and the Luciferian seeds that have been smuggled into the consciousness of the children of God because they have known not their God nor called upon His name day and night, as is the requirement for protection of the all-seeing Eye of God and the virgin consciousness within that Eye.

  First of all you have to know your enemy before you can either fear him or be fearless before him; and therefore to some of you the idea of being fearless before a state of consciousness to which you have grown accustomed may seem at first an overstatement.  But I say, precious hearts, that greatly to be feared is the carnal mind with its innuendos.

  Do you laugh that Ray-O-Light should speak thus and say greatly to be feared?  When I say that I mean you should stand in awe--not as in awe of the Deity but with a certain reverence that is the knowledge of the enemy and its power.  And thereby you have an equation within consciousness, a knowledge of what forces must be summoned to put down that enemy.  For if you do not value within the scale of relativity the prowess of the enemy, how can you then determine his defeat and his ultimate downfall by the power of the flame?…

  I say to you that fear is a commodity that hides in the shadow of the subconscious so that men in their daily walk do not know that they are possessed with all sorts of fears–fears of human opinion.  What will this one say?  What will that one say?  What will this one do?  What will that one do if--if I take a stand for the light, if I am forthright in the manifestation of truth?  Fear of public opinion is one of the greatest fears that holds mankind in bondage to the mass consciousness. So you did not understand that that was fear!  So you thought that your slavery to customs and modes of the time was not based on fear--fear of public ridicule!  I say to you, be forewarned, precious hearts, that you need to purge your consciousness of every type of this gray substance that hinders the sparkling of the jewels of God’s Mind within the very brain and seat of consciousness….

  I tell you, precious hearts, there is a need for you to be emboldened this night by the action of fearlessness flame, to purge your subconscious of all types and gradations of that gray, astral substance that has hindered your progress for so long.  For  fear is an aspect of doubt, as doubt is an aspect of fear; and both are aspects of the death consciousness.  Therefore I say to you, use the sword of fearlessness flame to challenge the last enemy which shall be overcome in the light of Christ!

  The sealing of the hand and forehead in fearlessness flame is the action that predestines the soul to preparatory initiations that are required for the onward spiral of victory.  And therefore my angels do seal your right hand and your forehead with truth, and that truth shall have a twofold action.  It shall make you free; and it shall also require of you a higher standard, so that you will no longer tolerate mental dishonesty whereby you dodge and roll with concepts until by the logic of the serpentine force you draw those conclusions that are not of the Christ, but are of the carnal mind.  Ray-O-Light demands absolute integrity in lightbearers!  To have integrity you must be honest, totally honest with yourself.  Deceit is the very depth of ego consciousness, and the man who is mentally deceitful can never be trusted or entrusted with the wealth of cosmic abundance.   - Ray-O-Light:  Pearls of Wisdom 17:3   

………………………………………………………………………….....................

3)  I AM come, and I bear witness of the Father, even as you bear witness within your heart of my coming.  You have waited long for the promise of salvation and for its fulfillment.  And when you feel the Presence draw nigh and yourself drawing nigh to the living Christ,  fear not.  For in those days that are prophesied of the Second Coming and of the end of the known order, there is that weeping and gnashing of teeth and men's hearts failing them for fear.

  The fear that comes upon mankind as the Presence of God draws nigh is the juxtaposition of darkness with light.  The increase of light is an increase of consciousness, and if the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!   

                       -Jesus Christ:  4-14-1974, Easter, at Los Angeles, Pearls of Wisdom 57:7 

…………………………………………………………………………....................

4)   I AM in the light of the all-seeing Eye of God, and my office is to lead the legions of light who embody the fearlessness flame--who go before then the Christed ones to clear the pathway for that service which must be accomplished in this hour….

   We come to pledge ourselves in the defense of these little ones, and we understand the momentous nature of this dispensation.  For if it is not received and appropriated, you can well understand that the calamity that could ensue could be equal to and greater than the dark ages that proceeded following the rejection of Christ by the Sanhedrin and his crucifixion.  And therefore those two thousand years of darkness that followed were the result of that rejection.  Therefore let us see to it that we bind the very powers of rejection themselves, bind the carnal mind and the dweller on the threshold.

  And this is why he has given to you this decree*.  See to it then that you give it ere the night is o’er--that you understand that it is the planetary and personal dweller on the threshold that he does bind in this very day of Holy Saturday.  And this is the mission and the work of the Messenger herself who was born on this Holy Saturday—some years ago as the cycles roll but only yesterday in the heart of Christ.

  Therefore realize the victory of the God-flame, that for this cause and to this end you come into the world--for binding therefore of the darkest ones of all that the resurrection morn may see him in the blazing Sun of God, manifesting the power of Alpha and Omega and the Great Central Sun on earth.

  By the sacred heart of Jesus I AM God-victorious, I AM Ray-O-Light, and I release therefore the power of the Maha Chohan and Elohim unto your world for the sealing of your chakras now.  In the name I AM THAT I AM, amen.    -conscious dictation of 4-2-1983 at Camelot, Los Angeles via Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Pearls of Wisdom 26:32b

*  I Cast Out the Dweller on the Threshold!  by Jesus Christ


  In the name of my beloved Mighty I AM Presence and Holy Christ Self, Archangel Michael and the hosts of the Lord, in the name Jesus Christ I challenge the personal and planetary dweller on the threshold, and I say:

  You have no power over me!  You may not threaten or mar the face of my God within my soul.  You may not taunt or tempt me with past or present or future, for I AM hid with Christ in God. I AM his bride. I AM accepted by the Lord.  You have no power to destroy me!  Therefore be bound! by the Lord Himself.  Your day is done!  You may no longer inhabit this temple.

  In the name I AM THAT I AM be bound! you tempter of my soul.  Be bound! you point of pride of the original fall of the fallen ones!  You have no power, no reality, no worth.  You occupy no time or space of my being.  You have no power in my temple.  You may no longer steal the light of my chakras.  You may not steal the light of my heart flame or my I AM Presence.

  Be bound! then, O Serpent and his seed and all implants of the sinister force, for I AM THAT I AM!  I AM the Son of God this day, and I occupy this temple fully and wholly until the coming of the Lord, until the New Day, until all be fulfilled, and until this generation of the seed of Serpent pass away.

  Burn through, O living Word of God!  By the power of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, in the name Brahman:  I AM THAT I AM and I stand and I cast out the dweller.  Let him be bound by the power of the Lord’s host!  Let him be consigned to the flame of the sacred fire of Alpha and Omega that that one may not go out to tempt the innocent and the babes in Christ.

  Blaze the power of Elohim!  Elohim of God--Elohim of God--Elohim of God:  Descend now in answer to my call.  As the mandate of the Lord--as above, so below--occupy now.

  Bind the fallen self!  Bind the synthetic self!  Be out then!  Bind the fallen one!  For there is no more remnant or residue in my life of any, or any part of that one.  Lo I AM, in Jesus’ name, the victor over death and hell! (2x)    Lo, I AM THAT I AM in me--in the name of Jesus Christ--is here and now the victor over death and hell!

Lo! it is done.

……………………………………………………………………..

5)   I would come to instruct you then in the understanding that in the hour of the conclusion of the Piscean age and in the hour of the judgment of the fallen ones, you have a double reason to call forth fearlessness, which as you know is a whitefire flame, a fiery flame tinged with the emerald green.  It is a piercing light and it does consume every doubt and fear; and all of the discarnates and demons it does bind that come forth out of the astral plane to make you doubt your purpose and our Word and vision you have seen and the divine direction before you!

  Therefore, beloved hearts, realize that at the end of the age of Pisces, the last assailant against your own God-mastery is death itself.  And Jesus told you the last enemy that should be overcome is death. 

  Death has two components: doubt and fear.  And these are the perversion of the Kundalini and the raising to the point of the third eye of that sacred fire.  For there come to rest those mighty tongues of fire, those points of light that are the coiled serpent fixed at the point of the all-seeing Eye.  Thus God-mastery in the raising of the life-force, my beloved, must come to you through the defeat of fear and doubt as the defeat of death, and therefore Life is in its place….

  Now, blessed hearts, once you say “Nevertheless not my will but thine be done,” you are committed to that will.  At that point you have the reinforcement of all who are dedicated to the will of God, but you will also have the force of Antichrist sending the arrows of doubt and fear and death to deter you from your mission.  Therefore it is well to give the mantra Not my will but thine be done so that you will have an armor of light, even the armor of Archangel Michael, reinforced by a momentum that is one-pointed.  For above all things, I tell you, the will of God is one-pointed and always consistent with cosmic purpose!  And therefore there are no ifs, ands or buts.  And it is in the area of the if, the and, and the but that the fear and doubt enter--is it not so?…

  And thus the most innocent-seeming--and there is no such thing as innocent fears and doubts—but the most innocent-seeming fear or doubt or human questioning is calculated to remove you from beneath the shadow of your own Mighty I AM Presence….Doubt and fear leads as you know very well to indecision.  For if you have doubts about a certain action, you surely cannot arrive at the right conclusion!…

  I am here so that none of the weaknesses in your emotional or mental bodies might now be touched off, by such a mighty dictation, to engage in a certain amount of fear and doubt concerning the future. For this, beloved hearts, is certainly not our intent.  And when we come to give solemn and solid advice to our chelas we also bring the reinforcement that your hearts may not fail for fear as it has been predicted for fallen ones in the end-time. 

  Realize that at the end of the age of Pisces therefore there is not only dregs of the cup where grains at the bottom are fear, but there is genuine fear of demons who tremble, of fallen ones who look shortly to their own judgment, and of many who are not right with God and therefore are insecure to the nth.  And their anxieties are manifest in all sorts of emotional problems even while they affirm that they have no fear!  And this affirmation is only a telltale device, beloved hearts, that lets you know that they have so much fear that they have to tell you that they have not any of it, for fear has neutralized their own sensitivity to be aware that they do have fear!…

  If you have thought to make yourself appear wise or filled with light or attainment or devotion by hiding some things that you think the Messenger would look down upon, you are harboring in your garment a focus of doubt and fear which one day will become the Devil’s tool.  And if you allow it to remain, the lie will grow as a cancer and itself cancel out the reality of the soul….

  Until we meet again in the heart of Jesus, which I trust will be very soon, I bid you Adieu and I remind you of our 30-day tryst for victory of the God-flame of the age.   

- Ray-O-Light:  4-11-1982, Easter, at Camelot, Los Angeles, Pearl 25:29

………………………………………………………………………….................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment