Sunday, March 7, 2021

I come to resurrect the Mother-flame in you and from the temples of Mu.

  I AM the purity of life within you.  I AM the white-fire core of being. I enter the gates of the Presence of the living flame, pillars of fire. Alpha-and-Omega is His name.  I enter into the whitefire core of man and woman.  I AM the flaming Presence of purity.    I AM your own self-awareness of purity.  O, have you lost that awareness?  No, not at all.  The soul is in the presence of wholeness.  For I AM come as a flaming Mother of light to remind you of a lost estate that can be found—is found even now—as the crystallization of purity flowing from the fiery core of the Central Sun that is in you now as the fulfillment of that vow of oneness, of wholeness.

  Come forth, cloven tongues of fire, come forth.  And now by the wholeness of the light which I AM, which you are I call forth the light and I cause the merging of the cycles of twinflames so that you might experience within your heart now, for a moment, the merging of the threefold flames of twinflames.  Wherever your twinflame is at this moment in the planes of Mater and Spirit, the threefold flame of that one converges now with your heartflame…. 

  I come to resurrect the Mother-flame in you and from the temples of Mu.  I come forth to call into action the feminine aspect of being.  Let the fountain of purity rise now from the mother chakra as angels of purity weave the garland—step by step, chakra by chakra—making of these centers fiery suns and adorning these centers with the lilies of the field, white lilies trumpeting the ascension, the resurrection of our Lord.  And the Lord of Life is in you as reality….  

  Where is love?  Love is the fulfilling of the Law of the I AM.  Where the I AM Law is proclaimed therefore let love be the action of fire for transmutation, propelling all mankind higher and higher into the awareness of oneness.  Let the body of God upon earth come into the union of the Sun, and let mankind receive the rising light of the Sun of even pressure, even as the pressure of Mother-flow from the fount of the base chakra releases white light that is converging in the crown—converging for the release of the wisdom of Alpha.  [The Goddess of Purity chants:]  OMEGA. 

   I stand in this place in time and space, an electrode for Omega, Mother-flame of a cosmos.  I AM Purity, reflecting purity as a Sun.  I AM the mirror of God as purity.  Wherever I AM, wherever I go, let purity flow!  I come as the defender of purity, and my legions of purity in this hour of overcoming victory march with the legions of Archangel Michael.  Legions of purity from the Central Sun, mighty seraphim, come forth.  For mankind have invoked purity and ascension’s fires….

  As we bring then garlands of lilies for the adornment of the place where the Christ is laid we also come with a plea that you will play your role in the resurrection of the Christ in all mankind and that you will give forth with adoration a novena to purity, to Ma-ray, the Mother-ray, to the feminine cycles of the Infinite One….

  Feel it now, precious ones, as I merge my heartfires with your own!  Feel it now, what it means to be pressed in the heartfires of God’s own purity!  By your acceptance and by your freewill there is released into your heart the burning action of sacred fire that will unlock a certain creative potential that only purity can release.  This is the meaning of the fiery core of being!  This is the meaning of purity!…

  Come into the water, come all the way!  Fear not the flow of crystal=fire Mother-flow of the whitefire core of Alpha-to-Omega.  Fear not, I say.  Come and take the hand of Christ.  Walk upon the water and take dominion of sacred-fire flow and see how God will work through you a work of the ages, a work of the Christ, as above so below, for the salvation—the self-elevation of a race yet to be born in sacred-fire love.

  I AM the action of purity within you.  I AM the joy of purity, and purity is the only joy.  So I AM.  So I AM the joy of purity, the only joy that you can keep.  All lesser joys or happiness or pleasure is transient.  This may come from the tasting of purity and of sacred fire.  But to keep that purity and to keep that fire you must be sealed by the sealing action of Alpha and Omega and the sphere of wholeness of your I AM Presence.

  I stretch forth my hand, and a sealing action of purity is upon you so that you might keep the sacred energies of life and know the true joy of overcoming by the flame within.  Let your path be a path to the center.  Let no man take thy crown of purity or interfere with that path to the center of God-free being.  Let no man take you from the action of sacred fire within.  Proceed then on the path of initiation and know that the goal, the very center of life, is the means whereby you shall be made whole.

  This then is the goal and promise of every invocation, every decree, every sacred writing, every dictation.  All energies of a cosmos unite as the fire infolding itself where I AM within you.  And as you follow that fire infolding within you come to the center of being and the altar of life.  This is the place where life is lived triumphantly!  So come into the center!…

  The action of the angels is completed, and each one who has physically made the trip to this forcefield will retain the garlanding of light substance around the pole of being as the blossoming of Aaron’s rod.  So let the rod of being be the release of fragrance pure, of lilies in the resurrection flame.  So keep unto you always this souvenir of my coming.  Keep it also as a promise to all mankind. For the souls of mankind who see you on the way of life will know that you have touched somehow infinity’s glow.  They will know that the Goddess of Purity has walked through you, in you and among you and has left a trace, a fragrance, a lily, a golden center and a whitefire core.  This is the action of the Mother.  This is the action of leavening of the consciousness of mankind.  So you are the leaven which the woman took and hid in three measures of meal.  So you are the leaven of light and purity in the mental, emotional and physical bodies of mankind.  So let light flow as fire across etheric cycles.        -Goddess of Purity:  3-27-1975, Feast of Last Supper, Los Angeles, Pearls of Wisdom 62:18  


No comments:

Post a Comment